Refund Policy; Effective July 1, 2020:
• 100% credit or refund if course is cancelled.
• 100% refund less processing fees if participant withdraws at least five business days before the class. Refunds for online payments will be processed immediately. Refunds for cash or check payments may take up to two weeks to process.
• No refund if participant withdraws within five days of the class.
• For multi-week (more than two) classes: 50% refund (by check) or 100% credit toward a future class if participant withdraws before the second class. No refund or credit after second class.
• In the event of closure, participants will receive 100% credit for onsite-
only classes that have not begun. Participants will receive a prorated refund for incomplete onsite-only classes.
• No refunds or credits for onsite courses designed to transition to a remote format in the event of closure.
Many classes have material fees. These fees are generally paid directly to the instructor on
the first day of class. Payment in cash is requested and appreciated. Material fees are not
Fine Print (policies):
Smoking: No smoking on premises.
Confirmation: Assume your class is running unless you hear from us. Provide an email address and you’ll receive an email confirmation. Call 207-490-5145 for verbal confirmation.
Age Policy: Minimum age for participa-tion is 17 years unless otherwise noted in course description or unless special permission is granted by the director.
Storm Cancellations: All classes will be cancelled if day school is out. Cancellations due to late-developing severe weather conditions will be announced on local TV and radio, as well as on the adult education office answering machine.
It is the policy of Sanford Public Schools to ensure equal employment/educational opportunities/affirmative action regardless of race, sex, color, national origin, marital status, religion, age, or handicap in accordance with all federal and state legislation. Inquiries and/or grievances can be made to Matt Nelson, Affirmative Action/Title IX/504 Coordinator, 917 Main Street, Suite 200, Sanford, ME 04073.